How much does an immigration lawyer cost in California?
How much does an immigration lawyer cost in California? An immigration lawyer charges between $150 and $300 per hour, with a typical 30-min consultation fee of $75 to $150. Legal assistance when filing basic immigration forms costs $250 to $800, while green card assistance runs from $800 to $5,000, plus the USCIS fees of $460 to $700.
Can immigration lawyer speed up process? The immigration process can be intimidating and take a long time, but hiring an immigration attorney to support you with your case can speed up the process and help you meet your goals.
What are the fees of immigration lawyers?
- Green Card Petition for Relative: $1,000 to $3,500.
- Adjustment of Status Application: $2,000 to $5,000.
- Citizenship/Naturalization Application: $500 to $2,500.
- Green Card Renewal: $300 to $700.
- Asylum Application: $1,000 to $7,000.
Do I need a lawyer to apply for green card? U.S. Immigration law does not require you to have a lawyer represent you for a green card. If you are already married, then the person who is already a U.S. citizen will petition for their partner.