What is the #1 nursing program in California?
What is the #1 nursing program in California? What is the number 1 nursing program in California? U.S. News and World Report ranked the University of California-San Francisco as the top nursing school in the state.
Which nursing program is easiest to get into in California?
- Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing.
- San Diego State University School of Nursing.
- 3. California State University, Long Beach.
- 4. California State University, Los Angeles.
- 5. California State University, Sacramento.
- 6. California State University Fullerton.
What nursing school has the highest acceptance rate in California?
|Institution||Acceptance Rates||Average NCLEX-RN Pass Rate|
|University of California Irvine||41%||93%|
|West Coast University Los Angeles||100%||90%|
|Sonoma State University||76.6%||96%|
|Mount Saint Mary’s University||86%||88.00%|
How long does it take to become an RN in California in community college? Designed as a career ladder for California Licensed Vocational Nurses wishing to become registered nurses. Takes approximately 18-24 months.