What is the average cost of dental insurance in California?
What is the average cost of dental insurance in California? The average dental insurance premium in California is $35.36 per month. *This is the based on average pricing for plans from eHealth, but actual prices available depend on zip code, age, gender, coverage level, and other factors. Get a personalized quote to see what may be available for you.
What is the best health dental insurance?
- Guardian Direct – Best for Major Work.
- Delta Dental – Best for Braces.
- Humana – Best for Variety of Plan Options.
- DentaQuest – Best for Affordable Dental Care.
- Spirit Dental – Best for No Waiting Periods.
- United HealthCare Dental – Best for Short Waiting Periods on Basic Services.
Is Delta dental A good insurance company? We award Delta Dental a final rating of 3 out of 5 stars. The carrier has several decades’ worth of experience in the insurance industry and is highly rated by AM Best and the BBB. Their products are offered nationwide through independent agencies.
Which is better HMO or PPO dental? Generally speaking, DHMO plans are more cost effective, while PPO dental plans offer greater flexibility. There’s no way of saying that one plan is better than the other – it just comes down to which will meet your unique needs.