Where in California should I move?
Where in California should I move? San Diego. Known for its warm climate, outstanding restaurants, and surfable beaches, San Diego is without a doubt one of the best coastal cities to call home in California. According to WalletHub, it is also the seventh happiest place to live in America.
Where should I not live in California?
- Oakland. Population: 440,046.
- Stockton. Population: 320,804.
- Susanville. Population: 16,728.
- Signal Hill. Population: 11,848.
- San Bernardino. Population: 222,101.
- Compton. Population: 95,740.
- Crescent City. Population: 6673.
- Marysville. Population: 12,844.
Where is the safest and cheapest place to live in California? Long Beach is one of the cheapest and safest places to live in California. You can live on a monthly budget of $2,600 per month.
Which part of California is the best?
- San Francisco.
- San Diego.
- Lake Tahoe.
- Big Sur.
- Napa Valley.
- Sequoia National Park.