Where should you not stay in LA?
Where should you not stay in LA? Although LA is mostly safe to visit and walk around, there are some sketchy areas (where lots of homeless people live) that are best avoided. Some of these are: Skid Row, Compton, South Central, Hyde Park and West Adams.
What is the best area to stay in LA?
- Hollywood. Hollywood is a great place to stay for first-time visitors to Los Angeles – and especially good if you don’t plan on renting a car.
- West Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills.
- Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica.
- Miracle Mile (Central LA)
Is California a good place to stay? The study found that California ranked near the bottom of nearly every metric and overall was found to be the 48th best state to live in. Affordability and opportunity are the highest weighted metrics on the list. So Californians won’t be surprised that our state ranks 49th behind Hawaii for most affordable states.
How can I stay in LA for cheap?
- Freehand Los Angeles. Freehand offers hostel-style accommodations in Downtown Los Angeles.
- BLVD Hotel & Suites.
- Hotel Angeleno.
- Hotel June.
- Mama Shelter.
- Hotel Figueroa.
- Hoxton Downtown Los Angeles.
- The Standard Downtown Los Angeles.