Where should you not stay in LA?
Where should you not stay in LA? Although LA is mostly safe to visit and walk around, there are some sketchy areas (where lots of homeless people live) that are best avoided. Some of these are: Skid Row, Compton, South Central, Hyde Park and West Adams.
Is it good to stay in downtown LA? Downtown Los Angeles is a popular area to stay because it’s packed full of interesting attractions – from Grand Central Market to Staples Center – and bars, restaurants, and clubs. For that reason, it is one of the best places to stay in LA if you do not have a car.
Where should I stay San Diego?
- La Jolla -Best Place to Stay in San Diego for Beach Lovers.
- North Park – Hippest Neighborhood in San Diego.
- Ocean Beach – Where to Stay for Families.
- Gaslamp Quarter – Best Neighborhood in San Diego for nightlife.
- Old Town – Best Place to Stay in San Diego for First-Timers.
Where should I go in California Reddit? Pismo beach, Morro bay, Big Sur are places that Californians will sometimes go for a weekend getaway, but way fewer out-of-state tourists than places like SD, orange county, Malibu. If you’re more of a camper, Yosemite, Death Valley, Redwoods, are some of the most popular national parks for tourists.