Which UC school is best for accounting?
Which UC school is best for accounting? University of California – Davis
A Best Schools rank of #112 out of 2,576 colleges nationwide means UC Davis is a great university overall. There were about 63 accounting students who graduated with this degree at UC Davis in the most recent data year.
What schools offer accounting degrees in California?
- California State University, Fullerton (Steven G.
- San Diego State University (College of Business Administration)
- Santa Clara University (Leavey School of Business)
- University of San Diego (School of Business Administration)
Which Cal State is best for finance?
- #1. Claremont McKenna College.
- #2. Santa Clara University.
- #3. University of San Diego.
- #4. Loyola Marymount University.
- University of San Francisco. San Francisco, CA.
- #6. Pepperdine University.
- #7. Point Loma Nazarene University.
- California Lutheran University.
What is the best degree for a accountant? Earning a bachelor’s degree in accounting can help qualify you to sit for the certified public accountant (CPA) exam. With a CPA credential you can find more positions at advanced levels. However, to meet the full educational requirements for CPA licensure, many candidates choose to obtain a master’s degree.